Aug 6, 2015
What's New in Release '10.7'
- Cycle Graph pop-up annotator replaced by fixed location cycle values and balance viewer.
- Excessive Rejects clear function now has it's own security item called "Excessive Rejects"; was previously bundled in with the process security.
July 8, 2015
What's New in Release '10.6.9'
- Inject Enable will now show the user login screen when you attempt to enable injection. A new security entry was added for Inject Enable
- Previously only administrators could reset and disable Excessive Rejects, now user with Process rights have access
- Sensors should no longer show invalid messages while starting a job unless they are legitimately invalid or missing
- On the stability match windows entries should now follow the same rules that the summary graph selector uses to determine where they are displayed
- On the Alarm Count window the scrollbar would not allow you to scroll past nine entries, this now works
- On the cycle graph, template control windows should open in consistent positions
- Long text should no longer be cutoff on the Alarm Settings page
- Long text should no longer be cutoff on the Stability Match pages
- Long text should no longer be cutoff on the Cycle Alarm indicators
- Long text should no longer be cutoff on the Alarm Count page
- Values on Cycle Alarm indicators are now displayed in current units and the units are shown
- On the Diagnostic page sensor out of calibration errors now don't cause sensors to show a warning symbol
What's New in Release '10.6.8.3'
- When placing multiple sensors in a single location in a cavity it was not reloading the data correctly on reopening the mold setup. This would lead to sensors not being configured correctly if the setup was then saved. It will now have the right settings.
- When multiple sensors where placed in a single location the ordering would change when configuring sensors, this was confusing. It no longer does this.
What's New in Release '10.6.8.2'
Improvements and Changes
- Support for Peak Ejector Force Optional Tool.
- Added support for dual analog flow/temperature IA2-M-FT.
- Fix for Valve Gate always defaulting to "Open Gate".
- Fix for job started output, now on when the job is running and off when the job is started.
- Template Match Values are now displayed.
- Home menu now disappears when focus is lost.
- Disallows testing Job Started, Job Down and Job Running outputs while the job is running.