Master Molder® II: Traverse City, Michigan, 2021-03-01
- Cavity pressure control using Decoupled III molding techniques
- Reading and interpreting cavity pressure curves
- Matching processes on different presses using cavity pressure data
- Proper sensor location and placement
- Evaluation of molding machine performance
- Calculating process improvement
Course length: 2 weeks
This course is available publicly or also as an in-plant course.
To register for the Master Molder® II class, it is required that you have received your Master Molder® I certificate.
In-Plant courses must have an eDART® System (fully installed) and an instrumented mold.
RJG® strongly recommends a minimum of 3 months between the Master Molder® I and Master Molder® II classes. This will allow students time to implement new skills learned in Master Molder® I in order to maximize the likelihood of passing Master Molder® II.
The eDART® System and cavity pressure will be used in this training, therefore those not familiar with navigating the main eDART screens may find eDART training helpful, but it is not required.
Traverse City, Michigan
|Dates||March 1, 2021 – March 12, 2021|
3 seats available