Pro-Op™: Optimum quality parts at an optimum cycle time
PRO-OP™ is a software that provides step-by-step procedures for optimising your injection moulding process in order to deliver optimum quality parts at an optimum cycle time.
It was designed to achieve consistent, repeatable part manufacture, improving yield by reducing scrap levels, minimizing part quality issues, and increasing production running times—that means less downtime and troubleshooting while in production.
It is a server-based application that highlights problem areas in:
- Part design
- Mould design
- Mould construction
- Moulding equipment efficiency and specifications
- Material selection
The injection moulding process is documented with explanations for each key process parameter setting. This allows complete transparency to demonstrate the processing conditions and equipment for each component manufactured.
PRO-OP offers the industry a standard, well-documented, and validated process for optimizing the manufacture of plastic mouldings. It is ideal for moulders and OEMs who need their components to be validated and have traceability.
PRO-OP supports companies in a wide range of sectors, including the pharmaceutical and medical sector by providing a documented and structured validation protocol which is FDA approved.
The customer is assigned Administrative rights to manage/control/add user accounts.
There are different options for licensing to optimise the system dependent upon application of the software and production site location. This enables different cost options to be offered dependent upon projected frequency of use.
The PRO-OP™ application has been developed and is hosted on the Microsoft .Net Platform where all the infrastructural components are members of the Microsoft Server family. We have a scheduled maintenance and update programme with our Development Partners and upgrades to the application are made at the end of each development cycle annually.
- Step-by-step injection moulding process optimisation
- Workbook approach and library
- FDA approved validation protocol
- Real time error logging and correction
- Individual user email tracking for feedback, requests, and bug reporting
- Online instruction and support
- Downloadable PDF process reports
- Fully adaptive internal database for material, injection moulding machines, mould temperature controllers, and other key ancillary equipment
- Self-validating system to prevent short-cutting and provide quality control
- Internal approval function with email trail and notification
- Version control
- Complete audit trial and history
- Copy mould function
- Fully adaptive file structure for suppliers, satellite locations, and/or departments