The Lynx™ embedded sensor electronics and head are entirely buried, eliminating outside cabling. The plate includes a single connector for up to 30 sensors, and locations and sizes of the sensors are pre-configured, making setup that much easier. When the tool is hung in the press, all sensors are fully functional and properly named with a single cable connection from the mold to RJG’s process control systems.
Features and benefits:
- Save real estate on the mold
- Perfect for medium to high (4-32) cavity pressure sensor applications
- A rugged assembly that protects from sensor damage
- No removal or replacement of sensors and wires during maintenance
- Sensor electronics are sealed to prevent water damage
- Sensors work the first time every time and continue working, even in harsh conditions