This device is a simple flow meter to measure either the total flow, and temperature through the manifold or to individual circuits. When interfaced with RJG’s process control systems, users can access and use data such as: excessive reject control, summary variables, template values, and summary and cycle values.
What you can do:
- Determine if the water temperature control unit is delivering the correct temperature needed to make good parts
- Reject parts if the flow or temperature doesn’t meet your set requirements to make a good part
- Create a template of the flow or water temperature
- Overlay your GPM or temperature curves on the cycle graph
- Set alarms around peak values of the flow or temperature of the coolant
- Set excessive rejects to stop the machine if the flow or temperature of the coolant rejects parts more than your set thresholds