Smartflow® Scientific Cooling Course: Gibsonville, North Carolina, 2021-02-24
- Learn energy principles in relation to specific polymers
- Understand how heat transfer and energy flow affect part quality and cycle time
- Create heat budget and balancing using energy flow calculations
- Understand Reynolds number’s relationship to turbulent flow
- Learn turbulent flow’s impact on sustainable molding practices
- Study the three R’s of scientific cooling (reveal, record, repeat) to develop and maintain efficient cooling setup and processes
- Review coolant delivery and distribution principles
- Discover water chemistry’s effect on cooling efficiency
- Participate in hands-on activities to reinforce learning objectives
After successful class completion, with a minimum test score of 70 percent, participants will earn a Scientific Cooling Certificate. They will have the tools needed to implement scientific cooling principles in the molding process.
Course length: 2 days
This course is available as a public course only.
Gibsonville, North Carolina
|Dates||February 24, 2021 – February 25, 2021|
6 seats available