Online eDART® Training
Gain a basic understanding of eDART features and functions to create a better process coupled with containment techniques.
The Online eDART Training course is intended for anyone who would like to better understand how to use the eDART System to identify molding equipment problems or process inconsistencies. Attendees will increase their DECOUPLED MOLDING® processing skills by learning how to understand and integrate the eDART system while utilizing generated data to improve process capability and stability.
Upon the completion, attendees will be able to:
- Interface an eDART with an injection molding machine
- Interface an eDART to a containment device
- Verify operation of a containment device
- Configure the eDART for part containment (overall shot or individual cavity)
- Identify machine and process changes through interpreting eDART data and graphs
- Part sampling
- Containment strategies
- eDART summary and cycle graph interpretation
- Identify machine and process changes
- eDART variables to predict part quality
- Introduction to alarm setting methodologies
- Utilizing eDART data for quality correlations
- Export data from the eDART
Course Length: 4 days, 2-3 hours a day with labs that can be completed after each session.