Fundamentals of Systematic Injection Molding: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, 2021-11-08
This four-day course is for technical and non-technical personnel who are associated with production of thermoplastic injection molded components. This course provides hands-on, practical applications that introduce the principles of both injection molding and DECOUPLED MOLDING® processes. Areas covered include molding machine construction, process parameter selection (setting of the molding process), the effect of mold temperature control, material handling, and the use of additives with reference to component quality and consistency.
Length: 4 Days
RJG also offers an online version of this course. Learn more.
- Hands-on machine time for practical training
- Overview of machine and elements of process
- Basic procedures for consistent components
- Review of material types and characteristics
- Concepts of component dimensional control
Online Math for Molders course OR a minimum score on the online assessment
|Dates||November 8, 2021 – November 11, 2021|
4 seats available